Farrer Park Hospital supports both public and patients’ pharmaceutical needs through our Inpatient and Retail Pharmacy.
Inpatient Pharmacy at Farrer Park Hospital provides a range of services including specialised counseling.
Our range of services at Inpatient Pharmacy includes:
- Drug information and on-call Pharmacist services
- Medication review, verification and dispensing
- Medication reconciliation
- Medication supply to Inpatient Suites and Operating Rooms
- Specialised counseling for Warfarin, Inhalers, Insulin, Chemotherapy
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
Tel: (65) 6705 2812 / (65) 6705 2815
Location: Level 2, next to 24-HR Emergency Clinic
Operating Hours: 24-hours
Our Retail Pharmacy offers the following services and products:
- Counselling on minor ailments, health supplements, use of medical devices
- Dental care
- Dispensing of prescription and pharmacy only medicines
- Medical devices: blood glucose monitor, blood pressure monitor, oximeter
- Over the counter medicines: eye/ear/nose care, general pain and stomach related ailments
- Personal care: dermatological, general toiletries and hair care
- Preparations for minor skin ailments
- Rehabilitation & mobility equipment
- Supports & binders
- Vitamins and health supplements, nutrition feeds
- Wound care and dressings
Tel: (65) 6705 2944 / (65) 6705 2844
Email: [email protected]
Location: #01-03 Connexion
Mon - Fri: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Sun & PH: Closed