We have taken special precautions to protect you in all outpatient waiting areas:
- Extra supplies of hand sanitizer.
- Floor markings in the lifts for safe distance.
- Seating arranged and marked to promote social distancing.
- Robust cleaning and sanitizing practices.
- Separate waiting areas for visitors at Emergency Clinic with possible flu-like symptoms.
If you are visiting any medical clinics, you are also required to perform another check in and check out via SafeEntry.
While our staff are attending to you:
- You and your care team will stay masked.
- Frequent and robust handwashing is required.
- Care is delivered efficiently and effectively while allowing physical distance.
- Consultation and exam rooms are arranged for social distancing.
- Our lab and diagnostic imaging services has full capacity in the event if additional results are required by your doctors.