You shall play an important role to provide prompt and quality front-line services to patients. You will perform clerical and support functions in your assigned department.
- Business Office / Diagnostic Imaging Suite / Clinical Laboratory / Inpatient Suite / Cardiovascular Suite / Day Surgery Suite / Endoscopy Suite / Emergency Room / Intensive Care Unit / Nuclear Medicine Suite / Radiotherapy Suite.
- To perform registration and financial counselling of patients, handle admission enquires and perform cashiering & billing roles, etc.
- To support the daily operations and management of records and statistics, etc.
- To assign beds to patients and also collate, analyse and submit monthly statistical reports to management, etc.
- To assist in operation rooms scheduling.
- Diploma in any discipline / GCE 'A' / 'O' Level / Higher Nitec in Business Studies / Nitec in Service Skills / GCE 'N' Levels with Certificate in Office Skills.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the hospitality or healthcare industry.
- Pleasant personality with passion for service excellence.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferred ability to speak two or more languages due to demographics of customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to perform 2 or 3 rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays for some of the departments.