You will be part of a Diagnostic Imaging team in the provision of quality Imaging services and excellent patient care in a modern Radiology centre of a new private hospital.
- To provide diagnostic imaging services, ensure radiation safety, deliver good service and excellent patient care.
- To ensure efficient workflow of the assigned sections of the department.
- To ensure a safe environment for self, co-workers, public and patients according to safety standards.
- To perform 24 hour on-call duty on a rotational basis and participate in quality management program from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Diagnostic Radiography from a recognised institution with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Independent, mature, resourceful and customer-oriented with a pleasant disposition.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Radiographers with sub-specialty skill in MRI/CT are preferred.