You shall be responsible for the assessment and management of patients referred for physiotherapy at Farrer Park Rehab Centre.
- Provide physiotherapy treatment and patient education.
- Responsible for the assessment and management of patients referred for physiotherapy in various clinical setting.
- Assist the Senior PT in developing the clinical protocols / guidelines.
- Provide education talks to nurses to promote the team communication, and to patients to increase the health awareness.
- Assess and manage patients referred for physiotherapy independently.
- Implement appropriate therapy interventions based on the team-based plan.
- Report to referring doctor and other members of the medical team.
- Document patient physiotherapy records accurately and charge patients accurately.
- Update individual performance statistical records regularly.
- Comply with clinical and service standards.
- Design exercise sheet for patient education in the form of hardcopy or videos.
- Provide education talks to stakeholders.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Recognised Degree / Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Registered with Allied Health Professionals Council (AHPC) of Singapore.
- Valid BCLS certification.