You will be responsible for the daily maintenance and inspection of all equipment.
- To be responsible for the daily maintenance and inspection of all the washer disinfectors, ultrasonic washer, cart washer, dryer, sterilizers and heat sealers.
- To be responsible for the collection, decontamination, packaging, sterilization and distribution of the sterilized instruments/equipments and bed frames according to the recommended standards and adheres strictly to the infection control protocols.
- Assists in the application of the T-Doc System which provides total traceability of all instruments and equipment sent for decontamination and sterilization.
- Participates in the routine monitoring with the recommended validation tests to ensure proper operation of the mechanical equipments and reports all discrepancies in the work process to the Nurse Manager.
- Minimum GCE N Levels or WSQ Certificate in Healthcare.