You will be responsible for the daily maintenance and inspection of all equipment.
You shall be responsible for the assessment and management of patients referred for physiotherapy in various clinical setting, within the Farrer Park Rehab Centre.
- To be responsible for the daily maintenance and inspection of all the washer disinfectors, ultrasonic washer, cart washer, dryer, sterilizers and heat sealers.
- To be responsible for the collection, decontamination, packaging, sterilization and distribution of the sterilized instruments/equipments and bed frames according to the recommended standards and adheres strictly to the infection control protocols.
- Assists in the application of the T-Doc System which provides total traceability of all instruments and equipment sent for decontamination and sterilization.
- Participates in the routine monitoring with the recommended validation tests to ensure proper operation of the mechanical equipments and reports all discrepancies in the work process to the Nurse Manager.
- Minimum GCE N Levels or WSQ Certificate in Healthcare.